Team VirtusaPolaris has played key roles on over 20 Broadridge Implementations in the past ten years. We offer Project Management supplemented with a support team of seasoned SME’s and BA’s
Drive/lead the engagement on behalf of the client, working closely with Broadridge to evaluate requirements and provide a roadmap to a successful conversion in areas of:
- System reengineering and/or implementation
- Realignment of work streams to meet future state functionality
- Recommendations of best practice modules
- Enhancement of control processes
While design and configuration is customizable, our approach builds around those foundational Broadridge data elements that intertwine between various lines of business.
- Security, Skeleton management and routing.
- Accounting code assignment and Chart of accounts mapping
- Trader configuration and cost center assignment
- Counterparty setup and maintenance
- Customer segregation
- Open item, Task common, & B1 settings
- Train the trainer
- Specific Line of Business training in preparation for UAT and Pre-Production Testing.
- Global Client Training classes
Standard testing cycles are:
- Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Pre-Production / Mocks
VirtusaPolaris' consultants will partner with Broadridge to review the go-live criteria and assess the conversion’s readiness thru:
- Conversion Plan Oversight / Management
- Conversion Assessment