According to Forbes, “Money is going mobile, and the race is on to control the flow of bits and cash across a billion smartphones and at millions of online and physical locations. Changing payment options—including greater use of credit cards, loyalty points and mobile payments—has created a need for an alternative, complementary solution to a large fixed function POS, or a minimal function cash register. According to a study, 33% of retailers have already invested in mobile POS (including tablets) and another 20% plan to invest.
Merchants are beginning to support mobile payments (using technologies such as NFC, QR codes) for in-store payments. Technology leaders such as Apple, Google (with Android Pay) and Samsung have already established a significant foothold in this space and banks have already rolled out their mobile wallet platforms.
- Support for Android, iOS, and Windows
- Out-of-box integration with Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Diners Club, China Union Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and PayPal
- EMV level1, EMV level2 and PCI certified and supports both online / offline PIN and signature based verification auto reconciliation
- Pre-configured reports & dashboards for view/ download
- Agnostic to types of token requestors, issuers and payment networks. This architecture ensures that specific requirements of a component can be easily added on top of the generic base
- Configurable solution with built-in rules for token generation
- Automated key rotation and support for both static and dynamic tokens
- Track user access to tokens and protected data with comprehensive logging and auditing capabilities
- Meets PCI Tokenization Guidelines and Visa Tokenization best practices
- 20+ years of experience delivering solutions in the Payments space
- End-to-end offering
- Working prototypes can be the base for quicker adoption
- Partnership with different mobile software vendors to deliver the best solution at the fastest time e.g. mZeal, DMI, BlueBox.
Mobile Payments with VirtusaPolaris
Create a seamless mobile payment experience with an comprehensive integrated solution
Simplify mobile services and on-boarding processes for a better mobile payment experience
Easily deploy mobile payment while maintaining flexibility to upgrade security levels to match risks
Benefit from a versatile solution to maximize reach and performance
Digitize your complete card portfolio with one provider including international payment brands