Smart Automation for Post Trade Processing
As front offices of investment banks become increasingly electronic with more evolved market infrastructure and reduced headcount, back offices continue to contend with manual processes and disparate systems for trade validation, confirmation, and settlement, reporting and accounting operations. This is also a highly regulated industry with demands for security, accuracy and operational resilience. Smart Automation allows banks to meet these demands, cut operational costs and achieve operational efficiency.
- Reduce operational costs: Up to 65% reduction in manual effort required for Post Trade Validation, Trade Clearing and Settlement workflows.
- Optimize cycle time: Up to 70% more efficient processes with integrated workflows intelligent Trade Reconciliation and Exception management.
- Scalable: The VirtusaPolaris solution easily scales to handle more volumes and multiple asset classes without corresponding FTE increases, or reliance on IT.
- Streamline Regulatory compliance: Integrate transaction logs, audit documentation and System records.
- End 2 End Services: VirtusaPolaris works with banks throughout the smart automation journey from building the business case, to implementation and deployment.
- Address gaps in STP to achieve seamless processing: The solution integrates multiple workflows across Post Trade processes from Trade Validation to Clearing and Settlement.
- Custom Fit Solution: Post Trade activities involve back office systems, custodian interfaces and trading systems and involve varying level of manual intervention and repetitiveness. The solution is tailor fit to address each requirement.
- Efficient, accurate and scalable processes: Faster Trade processing with intelligent management of common trade exceptions. Easily scalable to multiple asset classes and trade volumes.
- Streamlined Compliance: Access disparate compliance files, audit logs and System data sources to automate reporting for regulations.