Core Banking ADMS
The Banking industry is facing rapid changes across Technology, Customer Centricity and Regulatory aspects, more so in the Retail Banking Space. Banks are adopting newer channels to increase their customer base and revenues. Central Banks and regulatory bodies are also imposing compliance mechanisms to mitigate risks. In this scenario, it is imperative for a Bank to modernize a Core Banking system that can sustain and support the Bank with its vision and growth. This comes with the following attributes - Scalable for business evolution, Robust to handle future volumes, Secure against frauds and simplified user experience. VirtusaPolaris has a deep industry experience in Core Banking Technology space that will help Banks address issues of transformation, Business as Usual Support and Consulting. Our successful engagements on Industry leading Banking products like Finacle, Flexcube, Intellect, T24, Systematics, etc have given us a deep insight of core Banking and its global best practices.
- Smooth transition of Banks from legacy core banking systems to new modern applications.
- Ensuring quality data during transformations between multiple applications.
- Delivering a flexible platform which can ease the launch of new LOB’s
- Seamless integration gives better value delivered for core banking.
- Custom Application Development on the existing core banking platform or otherwise to meet specific requirements
- Application quality assurance in both functional and non-functional areas to reduce the risk of implementation.
- Reduced TCO due to integrated managed services of Application and infrastructure.
- Stabilized system for digital / other initiatives
- VirtusaPolaris is an ITIL and CMMi level-5 company certified to engage in transformational projects with set processes.
- VirtusaPolaris has a track record of implementing industry renowned Core Banking solutions for over 20 large Banks across the world. Implementations include multi-currency, multi-geography.
- Versatile experience in different types of Banks like Commercial Banks, Central Banks, Development Banks and other financial institutions.
- Have enterprise application experience verticalised for Banking and financial services
- Leveraging the enterprise application experience in Banking and financial services domain to manage and implement large scale core banking system integration projects.
- Dedicated Core Banking center of excellence comprising of seasoned bankers who focus on best practices, standard processes, emerging trends and digital initiatives enable us to deliver quality and innovative solutions.
- DMX tool – A robust data migration tool to handle data migration for Banks
- UPTIME framework – A predictive issue management framework designed to manage issues based on SLA and metrics.
- Extensive repository of over 8000 reusable test scenarios and over 50000 test cases across different banking products and different modules aide in performing testing services at a very short notice.