Product and Benefits Transformation
Healthcare regulations are dramatically changing the health insurance landscape, mandated retail exchanges are nurturing intense competition and there is a greater demand for consumer-centric products at lower prices. In this environment, payers need to invest in product platforms that can support flexible product designs and service all segments – groups, individuals, and government business. Payer organizations face multiple challenges in creating a single source of truth for product repository:
What We Offer
VirtusaPolaris’ Product and Benefits Transformation Solution helps payer organizations overcome typical challenges and accelerates their product and benefits transformation journey. The solution and services leverages a proven Accelerated Solution Delivery (ASD) methodology for delivering an optimally designed and unified product repository that will enable a faster go-to-market strategy while reducing ongoing maintenance expenses.
How We Deliver Value
VirtusaPolaris has a proven methodology and product transformation life-cycle that guides clients through a successful implementation, accelerated by customized assets and solutions.
Based on our extensive experiences over the past few years working on product transformational efforts, we have developed a set of key solution accelerators:
- A step-by-step guide for customized design to delivery implementation of a master products / benefits repository
- A reusable components for automatic SBC generation during quoting and enrollment.
- A robust Test Automation Framework (VTAF) platform for engineers to build their test suits, with minimum tool/scripting knowledge
- An Integration Framework that creates a data model that enables faster and high volume access to product data
Benefits We Offer
Some of the key benefits of our solution include:
- DECREASE in product time to market
- DECREASE in incorrect claims payments and overturned appeals
- INCREASE in accuracy of Member and Provider benefit inquiries
- INCREASE in speed and accuracy of benefit load