Harnessing technology to drive better decisions and healthcare outcomes
Actionable data and insights drives effective decision-making in all industries. Given the highly fragmented and integrated US healthcare market, ensuring timely, accurate and quality delivery of health information from multiple sources is a challenging task. Despite the associated risks, many organizations tend to make decisions based on available data and not the data they need. Healthcare Software Vendors enables organizaations to address these gaps by providing quick and seamless access to data residing in various organizational silos.
VirtusaPolaris helps Healthcare Software Vendors drive better health outcomes and provide connectivity across the healthcare ecosystem. We specialize in delivering healthcare analytics and information solutions for healthcare technology companies. Combining industry best practices and delivery experience, we offer best-in-class solutions that help health plans, providers, consumers and life sciences companies adapt to complex healthcare reforms, enhance agility and sustain growth.
Our offerings include:
- Data quality: Integrates different data assets such as clinical, operational and financial, and increase the viability of the information that is timely, accurate and consistent
- Health data analytics: Enables effective data analysis and spans development of BI platforms for real-time and predictive analytics, regulatory compliance frameworks and focused risk and outcome management solutions
- Health IT integration: Improves operational efficiency by liaising disparate forms of data, diverse systems and people, while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Health education: Uses multiple new channels such as informative portals, blogs, discussion forums, mobile apps or social media to actively engage and educate patients to lead a healthier life
- Medication adherence: Leverages an end-to-end framework integrated with innovative technologies to deliver high quality care outcomes: improved productivity, higher levels of adherence and significant cost savings for the entire millennial healthcare ecosystem