Professional Services & Support
VirtusaPolaris has built professional services relationships with a large number of ISVs to provide an ecosystem of services that span product engineering, training and client deployments. We have successfully provided over 2000 person years of professional services to partners who lead their respective Gartner Magic Quadrants with multi-year relationships.
Key features of VirtusaPolaris' professional services and support include:
- Flexible engagement models that include private label groups, professional partnerships or VirtusaPolaris-led initiatives
- Rapidly gain access to a large group of highly skilled, travel ready resources across multiple geographies to quickly establish or enhance professional services or engineering teams
- Rapidly ramp-up or ramp-down team sizes based on market demand
- Use proven and repeatable acceleration methodologies to ramp up while making measurable improvements in quality
- Continually apply a high-level of re-use when building client solutions enabling our clients to more rapidly deploy common requests back to their customers