Customer Experience Management (CEM) has a direct bearing on perception at different customer touch points. Today’s user is looking for seamless transition from offline to online channels and anticipates seamless levels of information accuracy and consistency during these change phases. Our customer experience management solutions influence various functional areas including:
- Sales/revenue surge through increased web/mobile impressions
- Increased marketing effectiveness through better campaign management/personalization
- Customer service through interactive portals and seamless cross-channel service
- Employee/customer engagement through social & collaborative communities and brand building through UI/UX Organizational content management to deliver high value during and after customer interactions
VirtusaPolaris customer experience management consulting expertise helps cater to elevated customer expectations and to eventually build customer trust, loyalty and satisfaction for our clients.
- Spans Web Experience Management (WEM), Content Management, Digital Marketing, Social, e-Commerce, Communication Management, Customer Profiling and User Experience
- Pioneered some industry-first frameworks on Adobe AEM (formerly CQ5), Jive Social, Oracle WebCenter and SharePoint