Independent Software Quality (ISQ)
VirtusaPolaris' purpose-built Independent Software Quality practice (ISQ) is different from conventional Quality Assurance (QA) services offered by service providers. Our Engineering Rigor Automation (ERA) suite helps us improve the code quality in development and is augmented by our innovative QA processes for planning and execution. We are further driving innovation in our QA teams through our millennial QA philosophy. With V-Crowd (crowd-sourced and on-demand QA), social quality (gamified exploratory testing), and PEP (leaderboards for QA “contests” during engagements), we are changing the way QA teams are structured and managed, and enhancing the quality of output that is delivered through our software quality assurance services.
- VirtusaPolaris' product engineering legacy drives QA teams to adopt innovative solutions
- Focus on defect prevention over defect detection directly reduces the cost of quality by nearly 30%
- Proprietary tools and accelerators help accelerate customer’s business outcomes
- Test execution transformed to business contribution through process reduction, improved quality, and compressed UAT and production defects
- SLA and metric driven approach, coupled with a robust project governance methodology and transparent execution philosophy
- Code review tools & accelerators to enhance quality of applications