Platform and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
VirtusaPolaris' Platforming approach addresses some of the toughest and commonly faced challenges by the CIOs. The single most question that keeps the CIOs constantly challenged is how to use IT to support greater business agility and develop innovative solutions while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
Platforming addresses some of the commonly faced CIO challenges.
- Adaptability and speed-to-market. VirtusaPolaris' Platforming takes IT efficiency to the next level, well beyond traditional IT offshoring. Our Platforming approach enables enterprises to create and consolidate technology assets into Organization Specific Platforms (OSPs) that are leveraged across the enterprise to support decision making with common services and unified view of business.
- Platforming lowers TCO. Our Platforming approach reduces immediate and downstream costs of software development and maintenance, thus lowering the total cost of ownership:
- Efficiencies gained from software reuse reduce cost of current and future development
- IT consolidation decreases long-term deployment and maintenance costs
- IT resources are released from the inefficiency of reinventing common technology services every time, maintaining redundant code over its useful life
- OSPs lower execution risk by providing more predictability and pervasive asset reuse
- Accelerated revenue growth. The value proposition of Platforming goes well beyond cost savings as it allows organizations to accelerate revenue generation through agile introduction of new products and services.