Field engineers are at the forefront of redefining customer loyalty
Finding and resolving connectivity faults and achieving early Right First Time (RFT) makes CSP’s Field Service the fourth emergency service.
Field engineers are at the forefront of redefining customer loyalty, thanks to the valuable interactions they have with customers across the customer lifecycle. Many a time, they face significant challenges due to increasing process complexity, proliferating technologies, and customers’ ever-increasing expectations. CSPs need a solution that allows field engineers to spend more time in building loyalty with customers rather than fixing and finding connectivity faults.
Typically, the key challenges faced by Communication Service Providers (CSPs) include
Smart Field Force Management Solution
VirtusaPolaris has designed a rules-driven test and diagnostics solution supported by a mobile app to facilitate real-time diagnostics and optimize field engineers’ efficiency.
The rules driven architecture helps to:
- Adopt newer products, services and network technologies which improve diagnostic capabilities
- Increase up sell/cross sell opportunities which improve topline revenue
- Resolve the problems in achieving early Right First Time (RFT) which improve customer experience
The Mobile app helps in seamless integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Network Management System (NMS) & Test & Diagnostic Tools to provide:
- Customer insights
- Historical analysis of networks
- Fault location
- Sales and service
- 60 % Reduction in field servicing cost by enabling root optimization & remote test and diagnostic capability
- 30% Improvement in field service technician’s efficiency by identifying the main fault location and common faults
- Reduction in field engineer devices 6-8 to a single mobile application
- 45 % Reduction in CPE swaps through comprehensive knowledgebase
- 50 % Reduction in repeat service calls through detailed root cause analysis