SAP Treasury Management
With the rise in global credit crisis and economic turbulence, it becomes a highly daunting task for large and global enterprises to ensure continuous access to liquidity while protecting their profit margins and complying with regulatory standards. Moreover, for an organisation, the market volatility underlines the importance to protect liquidity and profitability. As a result, the treasury departments lose visibility and control over the complex processes related to managing cash, exchange rates, liquidity, interest rates and their associated risks.
The SAP Treasury applications are a series of integrated solutions geared towards analysing and optimising business processes related to the treasury/cash management function of a company. These integrated solutions are designed to deliver valued insights, while enhancing efficiency in processing, paying, and controlling payments and risks. A majority of large corporations, banks and insurance companies can benefit from the SAP treasury applications by elaborating their functional expertise and integration capabilities into their current SAP landscapes.
What do we offer?
Our consulting expertise and financial systems support. services enable organisations to make the most of SAP’s Treasury applications We can help large and medium financial enterprises address almost all the challenges associated with the day-to-day treasury operations and thereby achieve transparency in managing their financial risks and automate processes.
Our broad array of SAP treasury application capabilities include:
Benefits of working with us
Some of the sample benefits realised by our clients include the following:
- Empowers treasuries to fulfill a more strategic role and focus on value- adding activities
- Identify and manage financial risks captured from operational systems
- Optimise working capital and manage liquidity requirements
- Reduce operational risk through greater control over outgoing payments
- Reduce treasury management costs, cycle times, and resource demands
- Enable faster decision making and reduce unnecessary bank borrowing
- Adhere to reporting and compliance norms
- Improve efficiency and automation by using straight-through processing (STP)