Financial Systems Support Services
Empowering organisations to focus on their core business
Times are tough in financial markets globally and there is significant pressure on organizations to reduce costs, while simultaneously maximizing returns. Many organisations have adopted the outsourcing model to enhance their operational efficiency. By doing so, they are not only able to focus on their business operations, but also cater to their customers’ requirements in an effective and timely manner.
Outsourcing of financial systems support function is gaining huge popularity across Europe. Services in demand include banking support and maintenance services and server support services. By outsourcing the management of financial systems, organisations are able to streamline business operations, reduce operational risk, and drive better internal focus on their core competencies. In addition, it also helps to ensure that all internal resources contribute to the best interest of the organisation.
VirtusaPolaris Financial Systems Support Services
Our deep domain knowledge in the asset and treasury management arena helps us address even the most daunting challenges faced by the treasury and asset managers. Be it SimCorp Dimension, Wallstreet Suite, , Sungard or Charles River
, VirtusaPolaris has extensive experience with all leading financial software which makes us an ideal financial services support partner. Our financial systems support services includes:
Why VirtusaPolaris Financial System Support
- Proven excellence and track record of supporting many large, medium and small scale companies, banks, corporate treasuries and asset managers.
- Vendor independent
- Solutions designed to accelerate time to market for launch of new products/services and reduce operational cost
- More than a decade of experience serving leading financial enterprises across the Europe and Nordic region
- Broad range of services
- SOX and ITIL v3 compliant
- Proven track record and client references
- Global footprint with strong presence in the US, Europe and Asia