Legacy Asset Management
In today's rapidly evolving business environment, organizations are under constant pressure to manage their assets across the enterprise, in order to enhance productivity, lower costs and quickly respond to compliance and regulatory changes. In spite of investing in asset management solutions, organizations are unable to reap benefits from asset management services and processes.
To address these challenges, Virtusa's legacy asset management services offer innovative legacy asset management solutions. Virtusa specializes in the software lifecycle and offers a unique perspective to IT architecture and software platforms. We quickly understand our clients' “as-is” state, envision their “to-be” state, and envisage an optimal roadmap to get there.
Virtusa’s legacy asset management services are designed to help our clients maximize the performance of enterprise assets, while reducing the overall cost of asset ownership. Virtusa has proven capability and experience in managing and delivering complex legacy asset management services and integrations to leading global organizations.
We provide consulting on all aspects of the legacy asset management service and help clients minimize the risks involved and pave the way for a smooth transition from legacy systems to modern systems.
Our legacy asset management services include:
- Asset management strategy and roadmap
- Legacy architecture design services
- Development, implementation, maintenance & support services
- Identification of core processes and support processes—Establishing “as is” process models and defining “to be” process models
- Sustenance, change management and enhancement services, to maintain current application portfolio
Our comprehensive legacy asset management solutions help clients analyze and rationalize their software portfolios, while using their business objectives to develop the best approach to upgrading, replacing or augmenting the existing functionality of their infrastructure.
Virtusa helps to:
- Analyze and evaluate existing applications portfolio
- Recommend right product portfolio mix, with implementation strategy
- Suggest various application portfolio options such as, pre-built, new business functionality components, composite applications with service-oriented architectures
- Model business processes, using standard modeling platforms and tools
- Extract business rules from legacy applications and rapidly convert them into application components using state-of-art technologies
- Model performance measurements to continuously monitor the transformation implementation to be in line with the corporate goals and objectives
- Complete suite of legacy asset management service offerings. On our several years of experience in providing end-to-end integrated services to manage legacy applications and keep them aligned with business priorities and assist in streamlining IT systems and reducing costs.
- Service Oriented Architecture. Reusing business services and leveraging current SOA principles and platforms.
- Transformational business benefits. Our legacy asset management services facilitate clients to experience transformational business benefits, such as, improved asset management, increased speed, streamlined business processes, increased productivity, higher return-on-investment and lower total cost of ownership.
- Robust and future-proof. Our legacy asset management services adapt to changing business requirements and connect with other enterprise systems using our flexible Platforming approach and scalable Service-Oriented Architecture methodology.
- Experience. We have transformed legacy systems for Fortune 500 companies in a broad range of industries.
- Niche services. Industry demanding services, such as, improving application performance, consolidation, application integration, web enablement, application renovation, etc.
- Latest technologies and advanced tools. Use of best-of-breed skills, tools and methodologies to help clients reduce legacy application complexity and costs.