The VirtusaPolaris Managed Services for shared support for BPM production environments is a synthesis of a decade of extensive experience especially in Pega PRPC, deep knowledge base and industry best-practices. This service offering provides:
- Innovative shared resource model for enabling on-demand production support
- 24x7 end-user product support through dedicated global BPM helpdesk
- SLA-based service delivery
- Flexible cost structure based on incident volumes
- Reduced cycle time and improved end-to-end issue management based on severity level
- Access to BPM practice assets and accelerators and leverages domain-specific tools, processes, frameworks and methodologies
The shared support service offering is a 3-phase engagement model built on our Define-Establish-Steady framework.