VirtusaPolaris ECM Consulting Services
We provide targeted value through our ECM consulting services:
- Strategy & Roadmap Workshop. This workshop helps organizations to plan a unified ECM strategy, to identify business objectives and to assess the tools and techniques of existing system. ROI assessment from existing investments on Enterprise 2.0 and development of roadmaps/ project plans shall also be performed in this workshop.
- Vendor Evaluation Workshop. This workshop helps organizations evaluate ECM requirements, define parameters and assess ECM vendors to identify the top vendor that meets their organizational requirements and strategy.
- Proof-of-Concept / Prototype Development. Through this workshop, organizations can validate products or solutions by rapid prototype development of a concept, thereby mitigating risks of larger investments.
- Implementation Roadmap Definition. This workshop will include the development of implementation roadmap consisting of overall ECM strategy, project budget, training strategy, rollout strategy and performance metrics.
VirtusaPolaris helps organizations develop a unified ECM strategy through a set of well-defined consulting frameworks that have been developed based on our vast expertise in helping organizations define ECM strategies. Our consulting framework uses a four-step engagement model that engages client stakeholders from business and technology domains to ensure that the organization’s business priorities are clearly identified and the right technology choices are made to support these goals.
Through our consulting services, we help organizations gain immense benefits, such as:
- Strengthening client’s leadership role in the marketplace through roadmaps
- Choosing the right ECM tool leveraging our expertise across multiple products
- Acceptance & adoption of roadmaps across the organization by involving key stakeholder in the decision making process
- Minimizing risk of choosing wrong products/solutions through upfront prototyping