IBM FileNet Content Manager is the core content management solution for the FileNet P8 platform, a next-generation, unified enterprise foundation for the integrated FileNet P8 products. It combines powerful document management with ready-to-use workflow and process capabilities to automate and drive content-related tasks and activities and also enables customers to cost-effectively implement ECM solutions. It includes a comprehensive set of content and process management business services that can be consumed and deployed. It also includes multilingual system capabilities for decentralized, federated system architectures, advanced security services, comprehensive auditing and a standards-based authentication framework. Agile ECM solutions using IBM technologies bring together capabilities for process management, content management, regulatory compliance and legal discovery. These flexible, extensible solutions and the ability to leverage these capabilities in an integrated environment helps align key functions to your challenges and opportunities.
Virtusa helps companies make better decisions faster by managing content, optimizing processes and enabling compliance through Agile ECM solutions. Using our global delivery model, consultative solution approach and best-of-breed information management delivery methodologies, Virtusa delivers cost-effective IBM FileNet solutions aligned with our clients’ business goals. These include:
- Consulting. Product fitment analysis, architecture assessment, audit of existing infrastructure, and architectural design to meet clients’ unique requirements
- Design. Product designing tailored to client requirements based on clear understanding of their needs
- Product implementation. Focused industry-centric solution approach caters to specific business challenges and needs of diverse industries for product implementation
- Integration. Seamless integration of IBM FileNet implementation with other business critical applications including BPM Suites and other content management systems
- Support and maintenance. Comprehensive application maintenance and support services for FileNet that facilitate an agile, flexible, and responsive support structure