VirtusaPolaris' consulting services include technical assessments and health checks, Big Data & Analytics strategy, our proprietary Accelerated Solution Design (ASD) workshop, implementation roadmap, technology evaluation and quick wins and POCs.
Our consulting approach:
- We start with identifying key stakeholders, ASD workshops, articulating DWBI, MDM, Big Data and Analytics vision and assessment of your technical landscape.
- Our assessments and audits examine data management initiatives from multiple perspectives including: short-term, long-term and strategic business objectives, current state architecture, data sources, data availability and data quality, current DW and BI tools, physical architecture and infrastructure, and other organizational factors, etc. Some of the assessments we specialize include: Data Architecture Assessment, Data Assets Rationalization, Data Lineage Analysis, MDM Assessment, Data Governance Assessment, Upgrades and Migration Assessment, etc.
- VirtusaPolaris' ASD methodology ensures alignment with your business and speeds up the requirements phase. We engage business stakeholders via ‘Brown paper exercise’ to understand roles & establish user personas.
- We leverage our Accelerated Solution Design (ASD) methodology as the framework for driving digital transformation programs. VirtusaPolaris has conducted over 120 ASDs for clients across multiple industries addressing a variety of business issues. We have four core ASD frameworks with accelerators and tools to enable rapid solutioning: Strategic Roadmap, Customer Experience Transformation, Solution Selection, Solution Design.
- We elicit requirements through questionnaire, interview sessions, ASD workshops, build requirements through a series of interactive workshops, evaluate and propose high level solution, leverage an optimized global team to execute ASD and evaluate and recommend the right tools and deliver POCs / prototypes.
- We provide comprehensive evaluation of various EIM tools, technologies, platforms and vendors based on weighted scoring against our client’s short-term, long-term and strategic business objectives. We recommend the best technology solution based on various parameters such as OOTB features, skills availability, TCO, implementation timeline, ROI and various functional and non-functional parameters.
- After ‘8-12 weeks’ of ASD activities, we finalize solution architecture, deployment approach, BI toolsets, implementation roadmap.Upon stakeholders agreement, we publish a detailed roadmap along with high level estimates and investments.