Actionable information for decision making
Our Enterprise Information Management (EIM) practice provides solutions and services built and aligned to emerging trends and needs that support critical business decisions. We build an ecosystem to transform raw data into actionable insights. We drive efficiency and expand opportunities for monetizing data assets with the modernization of the legacy data architecture. Our consulting offerings enables you to layout Data & Analytics roadmap and help you monetize critical data assets. Our proven delivery methodology, expertise in 40+ tools and platforms and 1350+ global consultant base helps deliver scalable and cost-effective solutions.
A leading data transformation partner
We collaborate across your data transformation program for increasing effectiveness and expanding relationships with customers, partners, and stakeholders; enabling business by infusing digital into the mainstream, and leading to enhancing customer centricity, expanding new products/services and increasing revenue and profitability. We offer dedicated CoEs for services including Data Integration, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Data Visualization and Data & Analytics Consulting.
Our practice highlights that will have a direct impact on the delivery of your data transformation program are mentioned below:
- Multi skilled domain focused EIM professionals across all our CoEs
- 15+ years of delivering large DWBI, Big Data, MDM, Analytics programs for Fortune 1000 enterprises
- Extensive experience in large scale data management initiatives in consumer oriented sectors like Banking & Financial services, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, Media and Information Services, Hospitality, Travel & Leisure, Manufacturing and other industry areas
- Agile delivery methodologies, processes and rigor
Accelerated business outcomes: Proven ETL solution accelerators, reusable DWBI components, templates, framework, methodology that increases productivity.
- Flexible engagement model focused on outcomes, improving predictability of program success
- Mature practice that can scale-up quickly to meet specific demands without any risk of extending the program timeline
PRODUCTIZATION® heritage: In-depth product engineering experience in developing and testing leading DW/BI software tools
- Alliances with leading vendors—IBM, Microsoft, Informatica, Oracle, SAP, Talend, SnapLogic, Tableau, MicroStrategy and various niche vendors
- Award winning Platinum Tier IBM partner
- Diamond Tier Talend Partner
Relentless focus on driving down total cost of IT ownership, modernizing applications for top line impact, and accelerating business value