Master Data Management
We have over 150 associates engaged in Master Data Management (MDM) based initiatives, offering end-to-end MDM services covering MDM Strategy, custom MDM solution, OOTB MDM configuration and implementation. We have strategic partnership with IBM, Talend, Oracle and Informatica.
Gartner has positioned us as the 7th largest MDM solution provider!
Recent MDM success stories:
- We are providing a common Talend based data management platform for integration, migration and MDM solution at a major home warranty company
- For a leading travel company, we delivered unified view of each customer for a consistent user experience across channels
- Enabled 360-degree customer view for a major telecom firm through customer master data store
- Rationalized legacy product catalogues for a major telecom firm resulting in reduced time-to-market
- Implemented a master repository for Address and Name for all systems to consume; real-time matching tool to support creation and search of addresses
Our accelerators that are available for use in client environments include: Data Governance consulting framework, MDM assessment framework & templates, Data Quality Analysis Framework, MDM Matching Framework, Product agnostic customer data matching, cleansing framework, a library of models, rules and frameworks to implement MDM solutions, Product Mastering Frameworks and Modelling solutions.
- Data model accelerators: We offer data model accelerators that jump starts project implementations. We have created common, domain-focused data model accelerators specific to unique organization specific use cases, based on our numerous MDM successes across industries. These accelerators offer lists of common master data elements by domain, expedite identification of master data elements, provide ability to add data elements that may be required later, include innovative “catalog” approach for new requirements, save time by focusing only on domains of interest and improve the quality of the solution.
- Technology agnostic data-deduplication framework:
- Product agnostic data driven and configurable matrix matching framework
- Data quality tagging methodology based on taxonomy of customer information
- Improved compliance through audit facility for changes made by stewards to data to detect frauds
- Pre-defined set of business rules for organisation and individual domain matching operational and analytical use
- Supports window as well as reference matching algorithms
- International data model and best practices based on ISO standards
- Reusable solution components will be built to drive down costs for integration
- Single customer view- reusable components:
- Business services model to manage and publish master data
- Configurable matching framework for different sources systems – rules applied based on source data profile/patterns
- Common data driven survivorship model to handle different sources
- Generic enrichment services for customer and address information and exception handling routines
- Common data refresh/integration patterns
- Generic cleansing routines, e.g. telephone and email cleansing, exclusions across source systems