Usability QA is a powerful and exciting technique that lets you determine how well a product can be used by its intended users. It not only assesses how usable a product is but also provides feedback on methods to improve the user experience.
- Make applications/websites more intuitive, simple, easy to use and more engaging for the users
- Mitigate the risks of usability failures in a ‘live’ environment
- Evaluate real-time responses of customers using the site
- Resolve interface issues prior to deployment
- Cut costs on correction of usability issues by identifying and eliminating them early
- Obtain an accurate picture of user interaction with the system/site
- Develop web applications that are usable, useful, desirable, valuable, findable, accessible and credible